A translated text passes through the following test steps:
- The translator checks their own work after completing the translation and checks for correct spelling and grammar, that the translation is complete, and the content correct.
- A second, equally qualified specialist translator reviews the translated text, according to ISO 17100 – to ensure it is fit for purpose, while comparing the source and target text and recommends corrective action where necessary.
- The project manager at PlusLingua carries out a final, formal review.
- Comprehensive quality assurance functions are available to all those participating in the process. These are offered in all CAT systems (apart from spelling and grammar, these functions also allow designated terminology and text format elements to be checked, an inspection for completeness, etc.)
- If necessary, additional quality assurance programs are used or customer-specific test records are generated.