After translation, texts in all languages are adjusted to the layout of the source document or if required, are newly set. We work with all popular publishing formats. On this page you will find more detailed information on our services as well as a few tips and tricks you can already used when creating the source document to allow the translation process to be as efficient as possible.
Layout adaptation after translation
We will set your documents after the translation has been completed
- in all required foreign languages
- in all popular publishing formats in a Mac or Windows environment
- MS Office
- Adaptation of fonts
- Localization of graphics
- Adaptation of excess text lengths
- Adaptation and checking splitting syllables
- Creating files which are ready to print
You will receive your initial document translated by us in the original format and if required, supplied ready to print. We are also happy to coordinate with the print shop.